Software Engineer for Product Engineering Team
We’re looking for software engineers for development, test and delivery of network management, orchestration, and SDN controller software products. You will contribute to development of products which manage networks at some of the largest service providers and enterprises across the world.
- Develop quality software for our SDN Platform & Applications
- Analyze, Debug and maintain existing software components
- Design highly scalable, testable code
This role demands a strong and broad software engineering background, good understanding of networking, distributed systems, network orchestration and control systems and the deployments in which they are used. Your role will cover all aspects of design and development, including writing architecture and functional specifications, forming test plans, developing code and automated tests and supporting customers for the features you build.
- Development experience with Java, Python, Robot Framework, Jenkins
- Experience with OpenDaylight or other SDN platforms (ONOS, Contrail, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in developing large-scale distributed systems
- Understanding of OpenFlow, NETCONF, Yang, OVS, PCEP
- Working knowledge of Linux – Development and Debugging tools
- Familiarity with networking protocols (BGP, MPLS, VXLAN)
- Strong problem solving and software troubleshooting skills